- You just found the easiest way to learn guitar – ChordBuddy. This innovative guitar learning system was featured on the Hit TV show “Shark Tank”
- Adults or children, young or old, anyone can quickly and easily learn to play guitar. ChordBuddy makes it possible to pick up a guitar and start playing songs in no time. ChordBuddy is also available for kids 5-9 if you purchase the ChordBuddy Junior Guitar Package
- Includes lesson plan book, and companion DVD. Learning guitar chords is a difficult—and essential—part of learning to play guitar. Take the struggle out of it with ChordBuddy.
- Play 4-chord songs in G major with no problem at all (ChordBuddy uses: G, D, C, and E minor Chords).
- Remove the color-coded tabs when you are ready to start playing chords on the strings to help you start playing the guitar all on your own
ChordBuddy is the easiest and most effective guitar learning system available! As soon as the ChordBuddy is properly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar, you will be making music! Within a few weeks, you'll begin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own. In two months, you'll be able to play the guitar with no ChordBuddy at all. Our system works on acoustic and electric guitars and helps you make the C, D, G & E minor chords.
- 1 X ChordBuddy
Each package includes the ChordBuddy as well as instructions on how to properly attach the device to your guitar. The lesson plan and companion DVD will have you playing popular songs in no time. The ChordBuddy songbook includes over 100 songs and shows you how to play them with and without the ChordBuddy. The color-coded ChordBuddy songbook includes many hit songs from the past and present including hits from country, bluegrass, gospel and rock-n-roll genres.
Be sure to select the fit that works with your guitar. ChordBuddy works on all full-size electric and acoustic guitars, full size classical guitars, and full size guitars that are designed for left adn right handed players. Just make sure you pick the right fit!Measure across the neck at the nut (the white bar between the frets and the tuning pegs), it should be around 1 3\4? (1 ½” minimum and 1 7/8” maximum) and from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4?ChordBuddy works with both left and right handed guitars! If you have a classical guitar (any guitar with a neck width of more than 1 7/8?) you’ll need to make sure to select “Classical” from the drop down. The “right” and “left” handed ChordBuddy will work with full size, 3/4 size and 5/8 size guitars.
Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!
- We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
- We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
- If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
- You can pay with PayPal, which will protect your money